Returnable within 1 year of received date if defective
● Defective compatible or remanufactured ink
● Defective compatible or remanufactured toner
● Defective compatible or remanufactured drum unit
● Defective cables and non electronic adapters
Returnable within 90-Days of received date – only if unopened(Restocking fee may apply)
● Unopened compatible or remanufactured ink
● Unopened compatible or remanufactured toner
● Unopened compatible or remanufactured drum unit
Returnable within 30-Days of received date – only if unopened(Restocking fee may apply)
● OEM ink *
● OEM toner *
● OEM drum *
● Ink refill kit (not refundable once opened)
● Software, videos games, blank media (not refundable if outer seal is broken)
● Headphones and earphones (not refundable once opened due to hygienic reasons)
● Fitness trackers *watch, bracelet and others (not refundable once opened due hygienic reasons)
● Beauty, grooming & personal products (not refundable once opened due hygienic reasons)
● Cleaning supplies and chemicals
● Office supplies *paper, writing instruments and others
● Photo film
Returnable within 30-days of received date(Restocking fee may apply)
● Cell Phone accessories (Must contact manufacturer for further assistance)
● Video / Audio / Digital converters, switcher and splitters
● Computers, Laptops & Tablets
● Computer accessories
● Cell Phones and Wireless Devices
● Cameras (Must contact manufacturer for further assistance)
● Camera Lens, flash and other accessories
● Portable music players
● Radar Detectors
● Electronic adapters
● lighting fixtures
● Intimate Products
● Final sale items, clearance or open boxed items
● Household electronics are non-refundable, but carry a 1 year repair warranty by the manufacturer
Drone Return Policy
● All sales of drones (UAVs, unmanned aerial vehicles, unmanned aircraft and flying cameras) are final.
● Customers with DJI Phantom drones must deal directly with DJI for all return and repair issues.
● Customers with Parrot units must deal directly with Parrot for all technical support, return and repair issues
● Customers with Inspire 1 units must deal directly with DJI for all return and repair issues.
● Please read manufacturer’s warranty:
DJI Warranty Information
Parrot Warranty Information
● Products must be used as intended by the manufacturer.
● Manufacturer’s warranty covers manufacturer’s defects only. Physical damage of any kind is not covered under warranty.
Photogear.com is not responsible for any damage, injury, or warranty claim that occurs with or in connection with any drone models or brands we sell. These systems require careful training and preparation to use safely. Do not use a drone if you are not properly trained or qualified. Photogear.com does not assume responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury due to the use or misuse of a drone. Please be aware that the purchaser/operator/pilot assumes all liability and is responsible for:
● Damages to property and persons from the equipment.
● Improper use of the equipment.
● Any indirect or consequential damage related to the use of a drone.
● Ensuring proper configuration, including Wi-Fi configuration, and maintenance of the equipment
● Complying to all local and federal laws which may regulate the use of drones in your area.
Transport Canada Regulations
It is important to read and abide by Transport Canada's regulations - Click here to download them in PDF format. For additional information on Transport Canada's rules and to find out if it is necessary to submit an exemption from visit tc.gc.ca/safetyfirst
Technical Support and Repairs
● DJI Warranty Repairs Warranty and Non-Warranty Repairs
Please contact DJI directly for repairs.